Healthcare Cybersecurity Admissions
In our healthcare cybersecurity certificate program, you'll develop the skills you need to thrive in this growing field. Please review our requirements and reach out to us if you have any questions. If you're not sure if you're a fit for the program, but you are passionate about a career in healthcare cybersecurity, we want to hear from you!
To apply for our healthcare cybersecurity certificate program you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- A GPA 3.0 minimum
- Foundational computer software or networking knowledge
- Network or software administrator experience OR
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or related fields
We will consider applications holistically. If you don't have a degree in a science or technology field, but have an IT certificate such as CCNA, CompTIA – A+, Security+, or Network +, Certified Ethical Hacker, Microsoft or CISSP, you will be prepared for the program.
If you're interested in taking courses to bridge any technology gaps and guarantee you're ready for the material, let our admissions counselors know.
How to Apply
Applications will be reviewed, and the first cohort will be admitted, on a rolling basis. Complete our online application, which includes:
- Non-refundable $50 application fee (waived for the first cohort)
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended, indicating award of Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) and minimum GPA of 3.0
- Two letters of reference from previous employers or instructors
- Personal statement