Data Analytics Admissions
Our online master's degree in Data Analytics will prepare you for an exciting and challenging career. Please review our requirements and reach out to us if you have any questions. If you're not sure if you're a fit for the program but you are passionate about a career in data analytics — especially in the healthcare field — we want to hear from you!
To apply for our Master's in Data Analytics program you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Completion of an introductory statistics course with a grade of B or better
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Practical knowledge of general science, computer usage, and health science
- Prior professional experience in healthcare OR
- Additional work or research experience working with data
If you're interested in taking courses to bridge any knowledge gaps and guarantee you're ready for the material, let our admissions counselors know.
How to Apply
Applications will be reviewed and the first cohort will be admitted on a rolling basis. Complete our online application, which includes:
- Non-refundable $50 application fee (waived for the first cohort)
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended, indicating award of Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) and minimum GPA of 3.0
- Two letters of reference from previous employers or instructors
- Personal statement